If your job is in sales and marketing, then you’re probably no stranger to tradeshow events. As usual, you hand out the freebies and other promotional products in hopes of promoting the company.
As you may already know, everyone else is also handing out the same calling cards, the same brochures and all the regular giveaways. The chance of your flipkart app company standing out is blurry, to say the least.
But, it doesn’t have to be.
To freshen up your inventory of promotional items that will bring traffic back to your company, here’s a list provided by Perth experts in designing corporate promotional products.
Qualities of a Great and Appropriate Freebie
Despite the limitless options, there are three things you should focus on:
- Cost-effectivity — balance the company funds for whatever products you come up with. Of course, if you hand out iOS devices at a tradeshow, you can bet on the traffic that will follow. But, this isn’t a sustainable or practical choice.
- The element of interest — giveaways should be unique in the sense that it can apply only to your company. Instead of just pasting or printing your company logo, find something that represents your services.
- Branding — consider minimising the details and focus on what you want your audience to see. Don’t include long-form details, taglines and the company logo are enough branding structure.
Off-the-Record Promotional Items
The best promotional item can be anything, as long it adds value. Below are samples:
- Breath mints
- USB adapter
- Digital vouchers
- A personalised notebook
- Colourful pens
- Recyclable bottles or tumblers
- Hand sanitisers
- Bag plates and tags
- Stress balls
- Rubber bands
- Smartphone cases and wallets
The main purpose of promotional items is to turn tradeshow visitors into potential clients. If your free item has helped them in some way, it shows you can probably offer more. And this is what makes all the difference.