Small business can find it overwhelming to build an online presence. Starting out by creating a Facebook page can work initially, but that’s not enough for any business to thrive in today’s highly competitive business world.
You need something that your Facebook followers can check out and share with their friends. You need a website.
Size doesn’t matter
Investing in a website is a must for businesses in Bromley. Website design agencies and online marketers can help you set up your website immediately. Even if your company is small, you still need an online presence to attract your market.
Why a website?
1. A website helps you gain an edge over your competitors. A website is your digital storefront, an online version of your brick-and-mortar store. An online store assures your presence anywhere your website is accessed.
2. Search engines and online business directories are the new phone book; if you don’t have a listing for your website, then you’re losing potential customers.
3. A website gives customers a preview of a product or service. While many purchases are still done offline, people still want to know what you’re offering by researching items online first.
If they’re satisfied with what they see online, there’s a bigger chance that they will visit your physical store and purchase items there, or call you up for more details about your service.
4. Your website is your business billboard online where you can market your products and services. Using various creative online marketing strategies, you’ll be able to bring in new customers in no time at all.
5. You meet consumer expectations of legitimacy. People expect businesses to have their established space online, not just a Facebook page. Taking the time to set up your website properly will show customers you put in the work to address their needs, and they will be more likely to do business with you.
6. A website is a great channel for generating leads. Getting Internet users to provide you with their email address is so much more convenient than asking them to go to your physical store and fill up a form so you can hand them coupons, newsletters, or the news that you’re introducing a new product very soon.
More and more people are doing their shopping online. The convenience of online shopping and using mobile apps have made many consumers choose virtual shopping. If your offerings aren’t available online, you’re letting go of a valuable business opportunity.