WhatsApp is the hugely popular instant messaging application that enables the users to send and receive messages, videos, and photos and do a lot more with their friends and families. However, this instant messaging application is only limited to Android and iOS Smartphones, it can’t be used on iPad or other tabs. So, if you are looking for ways to get WhatsApp for iPad, then you will be amazed to know that there are many ways to get this application for your iPad. The very effective and widely used method is WhatsPad++. This is the effective method which requires no jailbreak of the device and works smoothly on iPad with iOS version 9 or 10.
How to Get WhatsApp for iPad using WhatsPad++?
The steps to get WhatsApp for iPad using WhatsPas++ are very simple and easy. You need to follow few simple steps to complete the downloading and installation process and run the messaging application successfully on your device. Below are the steps to download the WhatsApp App on your iPad using WhatsPad++.
- Step One – Sine WhatsPad++ is not available officially in App Store, you need to download the IPA file of WhatsPad++ first on your device. You can download the IPA file of this tool from https://iosninja.io/ipa-library/download-whatspad-ipa-ios and store the IPA file on your device
- Step Two – The second step is to download the Cydia Impactor on your device by visiting the website http://www.cydiaimpactor.com. This impactor is used to download and install the WhatsPad++ on your device successfully.
- Step Three – Now you need to connect the iPad to your PC with the help of a USB cable and after that you need to launch the Cydia Impactor on your PC and simply you can drag and drop the WhatsPad++ IPA file on the Cydia Impactor for further installation
- Step Four – You need to know the Apple ID and password as the Cydia Impactor will ask you to provide the Apple ID and Password. The Apple ID and Password is usually provided by Apple to all its iOS users. However, if you are not comfortable sharing the ID and Password with third-party tools, then you don’t have to panic as there is also the option to create an alternative Apple ID and password which you can use in place of your original ID and password. Now enter the Apple ID and Password when Cydia Impactor ask for and as soon as it gets the ID and Password the installation of WhatsPad++ will start on your device
- Note: If you get any error message while installing WhatsPad++ through Cydia Impactor, then make use of the original ID and Password and try installing it again. Sometime the error occurs when you have two-factor authentication enabled for the Apple ID. Check Out Whatsapp For Android
- Step Five – Now you can easily download the WhatsApp for iPad and enjoy using it. But, before you start using it ensure to go to the “Settings” “General” “Profiles or Device Management” and find the profile with Apple ID and open it. Tap on the “Trust” button and go back to the home screen and launch WhatsApp and start using it on iPad.